Author： 广州马拉松赛组委会 Published： 2017-12-05
TIME & PLACE
Thursday 7 December 10:00-18:00
Friday 8 December 10:00-20:00
Saturday 9 December 10:00-22:00
PLACE: Tianhe Gymnasium, Tianhe Sports Centre
*All participants are required to pick up their own participant pack IN PERSON. Third party pick-up is prohibited *
Bibs (Timing Chips attached), Pick-Up Card, Race T-shirt, Race Bag and Participant Guide etc.
Eligible runners shall pick up their own Participant’s Pack IN PERSON with the documents below:
1. Valid ID/passport used for Registration
- Chinese Mainland runners: ID card
- Hong Kong/Macau runners：Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents
- Taiwan runners：Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents
- Foreign runners: Passport
2. Proof Documents (original and a photocopy）of past 21k running experiences
- Proof documents shall include the original finisher certificates of past half-marathon or marathon and photocopies (one piece) of all documents being provided.
Notes: Photocopies of running apps screenshots are only acknowledged with the stamp from Inquiry Counter).
3. Registration Letter with signature of the runners
*No Copy or Printing Service is provided. Please prepare all photocopies in advance*
*Runners shall be solely responsible for the validity and authenticity of ID Card and documents being provided*
The Organizing Committee reserves the right of not issuing the participant pack to runners who fail to provide required documents.
COLLECT Bibs (Timing Chips attached)
- Runners shall proceed to the platform on the 2nd floor of Tianhe Gymnasium and proceed to the Register Counter according to your bib number.
- Original ID/Passport, Registration Letter, Finisher Certificates or other proof documents and photocopies are needed for bibs pick-up.
*Photocopies of running apps screenshots should be stamped at the Inquiry Counter before proceeding to Register Counter*
COLLECT PARTICIPANT PACK
- proceed to Participant Pack Pick-up Area with the Pick-Up Card
- proceed to the Participant Pack Pick-up Counter according to your T-shirt size (Size table is provided below)
- Collect your Participant Pack
*NO EXCHANGE is allowed once the Participant Pack is issued*
1. Peak time of Expo visiting will be on 9th Dec. Please kindly plan your visiting date.
2. Registration letters are available from in "Runner Status" and "Runner Centre" in www.guangzhou-marathon.com for checking and download.
*The Organizing Committee for Guangzhou Marathon reserves the rights to interpret above information*